- √ Designed for Comfort -- VeeR Fabric VR headset made with high-end Dragon cloth reducing item weight to 0.46 lb. Its handmade materials together with an ultra-light body allow for a comfortable watching experience.
- √ Immersive VR Experience – Progressive spherical lens using resin lens imported from Japan, offering a frictionless transmission rate, optical design, and tested focal length applying to various smartphone sizes to bring you cinematic HD visuals for an exciting immersive experience.
- √ Advanced Heat Dissipation System -- Special radiating hole design to carefully protect your smartphone from overheating with a breathable mask to give you an endless viewing experience.
- √ Wide Application Scope -- Works with 3.5-6 inches iOS, android and windows devices (iPhone, Samsung etc.). Compatible with most VR video apps, especially with the global VR/360 video & photo community app - VeeR.
- √ Limited Time Promotion -- Purchase our headset and get $80 VeeR VIP membership card for free.
- Why VeeR
VeeR is one of the largest and fastest growing global 360 virtual reality video platforms.
We aim to provide the best 360 VR viewing experiences for our audiences, and our products, including the VeeR Fabric VR Headset, are specifically designed for smartphones.
With our custom-designed 3D glasses, you can easily enjoy virtual reality, anywhere and anytime in the world!
Shipping usually costs 5-10 USD, depends your country and the shipping weight.
Orders to US over $50 USD are eligible for free shipping, other countries for $100 USD.
How Long Will Shipping Takes?
Standard Shipping Schedule
Fast Shipping Schedule
When will my order be shipped?
For products in stock, we will try our best to ship within 2 business days.
Please note, VeeR Store is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural hazard, transportation strikes or delays.
Is there any customs and import duties?
Customs and duty fees are not included in your order. VeeR Store is not responsible for fees associated with import.
Duty is the responsibility of the customer and will vary based on product and country.
For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.