- Unique twin-lens design incorporates lenses on the front and back of the camera to enable full 360° spherical imagery to be recorded with each exposure. Each lens has a fixed aperture of f/2 to benefit working in low-light conditions, and each lens has a fixed focus range of 3.9" to infinity to render nearly all subjects in focus.
- Dual 12MP 1/2.3" image sensors provide an interpolated 14.4MP output to produce stills with a 5376 x 2688 equirectangular resolution.
- Full HD movie recording is supported at 1080p30 (16 Mb/s) as well as HD 720p15 (6 Mb/s), and clips up to 5 minutes long can be recorded at a time.
- Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority, and ISO Priority exposure modes are available for stills shooting, and auto exposure mode is available for video recording.
- A sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 1600 is available for all recording modes to benefit working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- When shooting stills, shutter speeds ranging from 1/8000 sec. to 1 minute are possible in manual mode. Speeds up to 1/8000 sec. and down to 1/15 sec. are possible in video mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to connect to a mobile device or tablet to gain a live view image, adjust camera settings, and wirelessly transfer stills and video for instant sharing online. A dedicated Theta+ app is available for editing spherical stills, and a dedicated Theta+V app is available for editing spherical videos.
- Spherical imagery can be uploaded to the Theta 360 website and shared to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr or posted to Google Maps, Google+, and YouTube. The Theta SC employs the Google-supported Open Spherical Camera API for full compatibility with Google services, including the ability to publish your photo spheres on the Google Street View app for others to explore.
- A 1/4"-20 tripod mount is incorporated into the bottom of the camera body for increased stability.
- Integrated lithium-ion battery offers approximately 260 shots per charge, and it can be charged via the included USB cable.
- Internal 8GB memory can store approximately 1600 full-resolution stills or approximately 63 minutes of 1080p video.
Shipping usually costs 3-9 USD, depends your country and the shipping weight.
Orders to US over $50 USD are eligible for free shipping, other countries for $100 USD.
How Long Will Shipping Takes?
Standard Shipping Schedule
Fast Shipping Schedule
When will my order be shipped?
For products in stock, we will try our best to ship within 2 business days.
Please note, VeeR Store is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural hazard, transportation strikes or delays.
Is there any customs and import duties?
Customs and duty fees are not included in your order. VeeR Store is not responsible for fees associated with import.
Duty is the responsibility of the customer and will vary based on product and country.
For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.